My Journey

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today is Tuesday....

In case you forgot.

Tried to do sort of a cleanse on Monday. Ate (well drank) 600 calories total. Scale this morning.... up a pound!

So uncool ya know?! But 3 hours later I got my period and I didn't hate my life as much. lol.

 I texted Jake " I hate my body" And he texted back.... "Well I don't". So...point for him.

This Friday is my BIRTHDAY! Turning 28 and heading to Vegas!!!

Wait wait wait....before you get all excited for me, remember I am mormon. lol. What happens in Vegas will prob stay in Vegas because it will just be too boring to share! haha.

Friday I am taking my sis-in-law down to South Utah University for the Senior Expo. We will get to see the campus and meet some other incoming freshman. I am excited to take her. We are two peas in a pod. Jake is coming too!

Since it's my birthday we are renting this for the weekend.....



and then we are gonna drive around and get all the birthday freebies that food places offer! lol. Friday night Jake's dad and bro are coming down and we are staying with some relative and then on Saturday we are heading to Vegas for the.....


MONSTER TRUCK RALLY!!!!!

 Either you are totally jealous or appalled at the moment! I am both usually, but it's a tradition for my father-in-laws side of the fam!

I will post lots of pics when I get back!



Oh, and... I fit into this dress today! I haven't been able to wear this dress for years! It felt so amazing to button it up!!! H&M size 10!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture of you and Jake (I hope it is Jake). You are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you guys is adorable! You should frame it, and hang it in every room in your house.

    Have fun in Vegas! Well, as much fun as you can stand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great birthday weekend in Vegas!!! Love that picture and the fact that you can wear that dress again!

    ReplyDelete