My Journey

Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekly Weigh In: Week 43

Weight: 145.2 lbs Loss: see below

3 weeks ago after my flu I weighed 145.2, but the past three weeks of my own little eating fest my weight crept back up to 149. boo. But, I worked out every day this week, ate pretty darn well and got back down to 145.2! Yippee!! 3.8 lbs since mon. ahhh. 

Jake lost like 6 pounds. He has been working so hard. He DOES NOT cheat on his diet. He puts me to shame when at 8pm I am looking through the pantry! :o)

We are going to keep the momentum going for another week. My big fear is that I will blow it all this weekend. I have Girls Night Out tonight and tomorrow we are having our "cheat meal". I can do this though right? (I will not miss popcorn and coke at the movies right?! ummmmm.)

I am craving some shopping.... must mean I am getting my period soon. (Anyone else have the urge to shop when they get their period?) 

Hope to bring a good report for next week.


1 comment: