1. Someone asked me if I was preg today! This has happened to be like 5 times in the last little while. I have a def little baby pooch (I guess more like a 4 month baby pooch!) I wear a med top and 10 in pants, so I know I don't look fat. Don't people know NEVER to ask such a question?! This might have offended me in the past but I feel really great about myself so I just think it's funny and can't wait to start saving for some plastic surgery after baby #3!
2. Good News... I got offered a job today...a full time teaching job for next school year.
3. Bad News... It's middle school. And when I was interviewing like 15 punk kids were in line for the principals office! NOT a good sign!
4. Jake and I are having this struggle between what is more important..... both of us working full time for a year to get out of some debt giving us the money to move out and get our own place, or me working part time subbing and being home with the kids more, but not getting out of debt and being stuck at his in-laws for a long time and struggling to pay the bills. We both are on the fence.
5. We want to start trying for baby #3 this summer, so this might be the perfect year to work full time to have better benefits when the baby comes. Jake's insurance sucks!
6. Do I want to be preg and working full time? Or would chasing around two toddlers while being pregnant be worse??
7. I have made about 50 lists and charts trying to decide what to do.
8. I would miss my kids. But I know I can still be a good mom with the time I have with them.
9. If I took the full time job I would be able to put $2000/month towards debt...compared to part time and $500/month.
10. If you guys could decide for me that would be great!