1. Got up early for once and decided to stop by Wal-mart on the way to school. I am the person that always has the road rage on the way to school because I constantly am running 5-8 min late! So I am super proud of myself for not only being on time, but early enough that I can stop by Wal-Mart AND be on time. Nope. Get out to my car, and the door won't open. Left my keys in the car. The door is unlocked but handle won't work and of course all the other doors are locked. So, I was really late to school cause by the time I got a hold of someone at the school, the hall monitor had to come and pick me up! Dumb!!
2. It was raining during this fiasco and my nicely straightened hair turned into poodle hair.
3. Finally got me period...it's been like 2 months. Prob will have a gain for tomorrow but whatev...I am kinda happy to have my period. I always liked the idea of my body getting rid of crap it doesn't need, so it is a few days of yucky I can handle. Hubby on the other hand prob would sleep on couch if he could. Creeps him out.
4. My size 16 jeggings I bought in Aug are WAY TO BIG now. I went and bought a new pair in size 13. Sweet!
5. Zoey turns 2 this weekend! Can't wait to celebrate her bday with my family up in NY. It will be the last time they see my kiddies for a while :o(
6. My fill appointment went much better yesterday. For those that don't know, my surgeon's office has a bunch of grumpy pants working there. No "Way to go!" or anything even close during my 1st two appts. I wrote an email with a complaint, but didn't leave my name. I was curious to how it was going to go yesterday. The grumpy pants nurse weighed me and I swear gave me the most forced robotic, "wow. you. lost. 12. pounds. since. your. last. appointment. that. is. great. Haha. You could tell it's not easy for him. I wanted to laugh. At least he tried.
7. I haven't been so hot with the working out. I've got so much going on with work, cupcakes and my big wedding next week...oh and the move..... that working out will have to take a back seat until after the wedding. It's easy to fall out of the habit of working out. That bugs me.
8. I like muscle milk.
9. I would love to donate some of my things that don't fit me anymore to you girls, but couldn't afford all the shipping. Can you all just come to my house? That would be cool.
10. I am so thankful for the lapband for helping make the steps to become a person I enjoy seeing in the mirror again! I feel amazing!!