My Journey

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Secret Bandit Update

Hi Secret Bandit Friends!
Looks like some of us are running behind on Oct, so if you haven't received your gift hang tight and you will get rewarded with two gifts for November.

If you have yet to get your Oct gift feel free to shoot my hubby an email and we will figure out what's up!

If you haven't sent your Oct gift yet, you don't have to go crazy. Just a motivating card or something simple goes a long way!

To my Secret Bandit friend who send me a gift via my hubby's email....it seems to have disappeared, but then again he is "delete" happy.  He is working on locating it, but I will have him email you if he is having trouble! Thanks for thinking of me!! I feel loved!!!

It is def the season for giving, so have fun with the last two months!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted this. I was thinking of sending on big giant gift for November because October ran away from me. Time is going by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm- I have my gift, I just have trouble getting to the post ofice. It is coming, Secret Bandit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete