1. I went to another spin class taught by Cutie Pie fitness instructor. When I walked in, he exclaimed " Stacey is back!". I blushed.
2. My butt was not ready for round 2 of cycling. It wasn't until I sat down on the bike that I almost leaped up in pain. OWWW. But I have to brave through it cause I couldn't just leave. Oh man. It was a long 30 min!
3. Went to a friend's dance class. In her email she said it was an advanced dance class. So I show up in my Uggs cause I plan to dance bare foot, just to find out it was a dance aerobics class. I was the dumb face without sneakers doing the class in her bare feet. People were confused!!
4. Found the Lose It website and app. It's loseit.com and I am sure some of you guys use it to food and exercise, but I just discovered it and REALLY like it. I like that I can use it with my phone and computer and they sync pretty quickly. They advertise for a WIFI scale that will send your weight right to the computer. Fancy.
5. I have been doing an experiment this week.....tracking all my food, eating 1000 calories, and working out to see what the scale does. When I get back from my trip to Utah I will do another experiment, tracking all my food, eating a bit more and working out 3 times a week. Just wondering if I would get the same result without being so anal.
6. Christmas should be called Cookiemas, because I swear there are cookies everywhere I go! Everyone is baking! This is my first Christmas EVER not making Christmas cookies for "friends and family" (and then eating them all myself) and it feels pretty good. I am losing weight the week before Christmas. I don't think I have ever done that either!
7. I am a packing/cleaning/painting/throwingmyhusbandsjunkaway queen. I am so proud of myself for getting this house together myself. I lift heavy things, paint, do lawn work, take out the trash, move things from my basement to the car and to the storage unit (like rugs and cribs etc..) all by myself. I got married so someone could do this all for me but here I am doing it myself. I am woman...hear me roar!!
8. My worst behave student that I kick out of class on a weekly basis, and pretty much hated me a few weeks ago has now announced to the class that "I'm his girl" and "is going to marry" and "would I go with him to senior week" so he could "buy me a seafood dinner?". lol. Oh teenagers.
9. I leave for Utah on Saturday. Haven't ever traveled on Christmas Eve. Flight leaves at 8:50am. What should I expect? Maddness that early? Get there 2 hours early?
10. Skinny Santa ends tomorrow. Didn't do as well as I wanted, but still managed to lose a few pounds! Can't wait to see how everyone else did!