It was either blog my frustrations or order chinese food and eat them! So.....here goes...
1. I'm on my period.
2. Check engine light came on yesterday, brought to dealership to get diagnosed right after work. Took 2 hrs to look at it. $1600 repair that THANKFULLY is covered by an extended warranty I bought. You could bet I would be eating Chinese if it wasn't!
3. We switched over to Jake's insurance from his new job at the NY. It sucks compared to my teacher insurance, and now Zoey has a dislocated shoulder and he has to take her to urgent care and will have to pay 100%! SCARY!
4. Had a root canal last week and found out bascially all my teeth are crap and all together prob need $10,000 in work done. ha! Anyone know why my teeth are rapidly decaying after having great teeth as a kid? I know I have dry mouth and sleep with my mouth open....but seriously.
5. Found out we have a broken water main leading up to our house. So..... yay! for another $3500 out of my pocket!
6. I have a headache.
7. No luck on selling or renting house yet. Trying not to go into panic mode yet.
8. I hate my effin key to my house. I have to sit and jiggle it for what seems like 10 hours, and when I have an armful of groceries I want to explode!!
9. My dog has what me and Jake call "poop butt". He is a maltese and his hair is getting long which means when it gets too long his poop gets stuck in his hair (yes... it's hair and not fur...and yes....it's soo gross!). So.... I have to literally take pieces of poop off his butt.
10. I have eaten mostly carbs all day. A pancake for breakfast, an english muffin for lunch, rice krispies and bananas just now.
The last week has just been so stressful with all these random things going wrong. It takes so much out of me. "When it rains, it pours" - That's for sure!
I do know that I really really am a lucky and fortunate girl and have so many wonderful things! Please know I know that while this last week has taken a toll on me... I know my life is not even close to crappy!!