My Journey

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Worst NSV Ever!

Bought the damn mini cake at the grocery store.
Took A bite. Threw it away!

While it should have never landed in my cart in the first place, it ended up where it belongs.

Last 5 days in Baltimore. I will be packing, cleaning, working out and doing the 5 day pouch test! 2 days of liquids here I come!

After a week of working my butt off my weight went from 156 to 158 overnight last fri...literally. I ate 1200 calories, worked out and didn't eat anything after 7pm, and saw a 2 lb gain in 8 hours and it stuck around all weekend.  Not sure why except my non-period period is this week. Like I have said in the past, I have been getting my period every other month. On the month I haven't been getting my period, to the day is "supposed" to come,  I have been getting crampy, bloated, breaking out, emotional, and a ton of clear discharge (sorry TMI), and pretty big increase on the scale. It is SOO strange. I keep waiting for it to come, but it never does. Anyone ever have anything like this??

I need answers!

Ok. I'm done now. Need to reset my diet, so I am excited about the 5 day pouch test. I hope I can get back down to 156 soon!

Night!

3 comments:

  1. my whole period schedule is out of whack. i started getting two a month for a while and decided to stop the pill for a bit. Now I have cramps from hell and my moods are all over the place. grrr...TOM....grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great worst NSV ever. And don't ask me about gains... our bodies are crazy cakes.

    ReplyDelete