Weight: 161.0 lbs Loss: 2.2 lbs
I missed week 27 weigh in, but am still happy I didn't gain over Christmas. I am hoping after my period clears out to see a 159! That would be thrilling!
I am wearing a medium dress I bought at Target a few months ago. I loved how it looked on me in a Large, but I wanted to get the Medium to motivate me to look great in it. And... it looks pretty darn cute!
I have been thinking about the New Year and how so much is already going on this year and thought I would list out some of my hopes and goals and things I am look forward to in 2010!
1. Hope: Get someone great to rent out our house, or someone to buy it without losing too much money!
2. Goal: To be 130 by June 9th - Diana's wedding
3. Hope: To get preg late summer or early fall with baby #3. "Her" name is already picked out, but wouldn't mind a boy either.
4. Hope: To be settled into our new place (wherever that might be) by this summer. I have great in-laws, but dude...a girl needs to be able to walk around in her underwear if she wants!
5. Goal: To be a more Christlike person...patient, honest, forgiving. All of these I need to work on. I need to be more "in the world and not of the world". I get so caught up in cramming as much as I can into one day and forget about just the simple joys of living.
6. Goal: Get out of credit card debt. With the events of this past week, we seem to be going in the wrong direction, but I hope we can accomplish this!
7. Goal: Keep logging food and exercise on Loseit.com...especially the BAD days!
8. Goal: Potty train Zoey and maybe even Logan.
10. Hope: Be a better "house wife" as in.....keep the house clean. Something I suck at! I used working and having 2 kids as my excuse for a messy house.
11. Excited About: Trip moving across the country with my sister and hopefully some stops to see some girlfriends!
12. Excited About: Two close friends wedding this summer
13. Excited About: Class Reunion. I WILL LOOK AWESOME!
14. Excited About: Living with my husband and kids again!!!!
15. Excited About: Getting to goal weight and fitting into size 6/8 jeans from ANY store!
I could prob go on forever.........but I won't. Don't worry.
I have a "get down and dirty with packing and cleaning" weekend ahead of me! What about you guys?!