My Journey

Monday, July 11, 2011

Yup, I'm Alive, But Feeling So Dead

Hi fellow friends! I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Got back from our little tip to NY. Here are a few bullets to sum up some stuff before I can get into it in the next few days.

~ I am sick....hence the "feeling so dead". An hour after I got home it all came. This makes sense because traveling and being in someone else's house with little kids is double the work! I'm exhausted!

~ Had to make a lot of cupcakes and a cake tonight for an event tomorrow. Thank goodness Jake really helped me.

~ I would be fine not weighing myself for a while because I KNOW I didn't lose any weight o my trip

~ Tomorrow I am going to do a day of liquids to re-boost my diet

~ I didn't have any cake batter... yippeee. I did have some frosting.... bummer. It wasn't even worth it. It is a habit to lick it off my fingers before I wash my hands and had to seriously think about it!!

~ Logan cut his 1st tooth!

~ Zoey is really grumpy. She was an angel for my parents and once Jake and I got there she turned diva. She did have a 102 fever for a day in her defense.

~ Me and Jake went to hear the Boston Symphony Orchestra play at Tanglewood in Lenox MA. It was amazing and so relaxing! Highly recommended. We love going. I will write more about it. Look it up and treat yourself!!

~ We made it home in 4.5 hrs. AWESOME!

~ I'm not feeling very hungry, but also am not have much restriction at all.

~ I missed you all!

Keep up the good work ladies. Some of you are really rocking that scale!!

5 comments:

  1. We've missed you too!!! Sorry you aren't feeling well..and sickly babies too!! =( I hope you get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! It's a bucket list item of mine to see the Boston Symphony Orchestra live! So glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get to feeling better! Glad you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back and hope you feel better really soon!! I know how it feels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get better real soon!!! Just rest up and relax - which can be hard with little ones I'm sure. Sending healthy vibes to yah!

    ReplyDelete